Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sharer wanted for Christmas ski holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sharer wanted for Christmas ski holiday
I really want to join the Singlesport group to ski in Les Arcs at Christmas. It's amazing value for single rooms but even cheaper if I can find someone to share with. The holiday is all Inclusive so nothing to pay in resort, even lunch and lift pass are included for 8 days. 6 full days lessons for beginners & serious challenges for experts if you want
https://www.singlesport.com/winter-holidays/club-med-les-arcs-extreme/
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I thought that you could book as a single and the organiser arranges someone for you to share a twin bedded room?

Have you contacted the organiser - she's very helpful.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi thanks I have looking to share if possible as a lot cheaper Eh oh!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Suzie B wrote:
Hi thanks I have looking to share if possible as a lot cheaper Eh oh!

From their website: Very Happy

Active Singles Holidays – No Single Supplement

SingleSport will find you someone to share with so there will be no single supplement. Almost all the rooms we offer are twins with en suite facilities rather than triples and quads that many companies use. As most rooms are built for shared occupancy we ask our tour operators to charge a reasonable supplement to those who choose to take a twin room for single occupancy.

We never add the single supplement into the base price and then tell you it’s a single room without supplement unless it really is!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That is exactly what happens but only when we have equal numbers of sharers to match up . Most people on this trip so far have requested single rooms hence we need more sharers. We have sharers waiting for pairs on all our other tripsATM
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm looking for a sharer on this holiday too! If anyone is interested please let me know.

Maria
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Maria2607,

Send "Suzie B" a PM (Private Message). She started this thread and said she wanted a room mate on the 23rd of October!

If you don't know how to send a PM just say so and I'll PM "skigirl21" on your behalf.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
That’s very kind but Susie is now paired up and Maria plus a guy are now needing a match
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@welshflyer ,

Thanks a lot! Figers crossed another lady will need to share this holiday.

Maria
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy