Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2022/2023 ski jackets

Poster: A snowHead
What do people think of this winters ski jackets colours and designers 2022/2023?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
that's a wide question, you mean decathlon price level or peak performance?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
the higher end level products like peak performance yes
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@DYS_1, strange question Puzzled
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@under a new name, spam incoming....
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@holidayloverxx, my thoughts exactly
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@DYS_1, I think they're great want to sponsor me? I can ski blacks,
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Anyone know when Arc'teryx are adding their latest winter stuff? Have a Rush jacket, but thinking about changing it. And if the new colours are bad, the older styles go up in price on ebay, or it certainly does them no harm!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DYS_1 wrote:
What do people think of this winters ski jackets colours and designers 2022/2023?

Ill tell you in 24/25 when they are on clearance sale Smile
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Does anyone care? I mean, if the jacket that I choose is available in more than one colour then I'll obviously choose one that I prefer, but would anyone really start out their buying process by looking at a new season's colours and designs?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
This is critical to some people/a complete irrelevance to others - and I'd guess most people on here will fall into the later category.

The former category won't generally be seen before 10am/after 3pm and are easiest to find either stopped for coffee(10:30-11:30)/lunch (13:30-2:00)/a vin chaud (3pm onwards) than actually sliding. They do make a good source for cheap, second hand ski gear though as they couldn't possibly be seen skiing this season in LAST seasons jacket!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Personal preference is as always a flannel shirt that won't show ketchup and pie stains too badly or need to be washed for 5 months.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Shirt, cuff links and a nice thick Christmas jumper
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
If it is Bogner + fur then it is great no matter what.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
As with golf clubs, never buy this years model of ski or clothing, always buy last years.
snow report
Went on one ski trip where someone invited their posh friend, Tim, who skied all week in a wax barber and a scarf, and no, it wasn't Spring conditions!
He did ski beautifully though..
snow report
I particularly like the fresh, exciting new colours used by Spyder. Black AND red!?! WOW! Did not see that coming!
snow conditions
If you keep skiwear long enough, it usually comes back into fashion......the exception being Fartbags. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
@Old Fartbag, uhhh, my old Degre 7 jacket - after 30 years - and despite being seen on the slopes in various versions and colours (yay! eBay!) in recent years is in no danger of becoming "fashionable" any time soon Twisted Evil
ski holidays
under a new name wrote:
@Old Fartbag, uhhh, my old Degre 7 jacket - after 30 years - and despite being seen on the slopes in various versions and colours (yay! eBay!) in recent years is in no danger of becoming "fashionable" any time soon Twisted Evil

Give it another 10 years! Skullie
latest report
Old Fartbag wrote:
If you keep skiwear long enough, it usually comes back into fashion......the exception being Fartbags. Toofy Grin

Plenty of those available...
https://www.blue-tomato.com/en-GB/product/Oneskee-Mark+VI+Overall-654038/
Sadly they all seem tailored for fat people - no shape at all.
snow conditions
phil_w wrote:
Old Fartbag wrote:

Plenty of those available...
https://www.blue-tomato.com/en-GB/product/Oneskee-Mark+VI+Overall-654038/
Sadly they all seem tailored for fat people - no shape at all.

Even the young fella modelling it looks unconvinced! Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy