Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UK Sessions this Summer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
big air - big splash
There's lots of sliding going on in the UK to keep u amused until the snows come again. Now might be the right time to finally take the plunge and sort your aerials out at the Sheffield Water ramp. If you're wondering what that is: it's is how come people can learn to do all that funky upside down stuff without dying of their injuries on the way....The next Freestyle competition will be at Kendal on Saturday June 10th. You can find more informaton about this event as well as booking on-line at www.freestylesnowsports.co.uk

Next water ramp session will be on June 17th at Sheffield Ski Village at 1pm, cost for a one off session is £10, for 5 or more £7.50. If you want more information or to book on one, PM Admin for details

On June 24th, there is the Yorkshire Champs at Xscape, Castleford which will host the Slalom and Moguls events. Entry can be done on-line at the above web site.

Finally, there will be another Introduction to moguls course at Castleford on July 8th run by Martin Nankoo (British Team member) and Jeff Fozzard (Freestyle Coach).
The cost of this will be £70, but does include the slope fees for the day. Should you wish to book onto this PM Admin for the contact details.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 7-06-06 23:20; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If anyone decides to do the aerials at SSV....let me know. I'd love to watch a fellow snowHead try. snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Elizabeth B, any suggestions on who?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
FenlandSkier, are you volunteering?? I was wondering if Kramer would try it......and we could see how many others followed wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I fear if one of the lardies goes first there won't be much water left for the rest, there's also the potential problem of southerners coming up and stealing the water and taking it back dahn sarf.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
FenlandSkier, Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Elizabeth B, There is the pollution issue should Kramer compete wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy