Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New skis came today

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My scott p3's (scott s12ti binding) came today. first impressions, these things are solid. I have to say I love the matt black topsheet. They remind me of public enemys in terms of their build though they don't have quite as beefy edges. Now I just need to get some snow under them. Ohh to the garage for some hot waxing Laughing
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just watch those ingrowing hairs.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Edmundh009, Let us know how they ride! Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
will do. heading out first week of july for 10 nights so should get around 5 days on them at least. This is when you wish you had an indoor snow slope nearby. (Living in Belfast)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Would be great to hear how you like them. Am still waiting for my P3 purchase to come through.

Had a couple of hours at the Glasgow Braehead snozone on Tuesday - not quite the same as the real thing, but great fun nevertheless Very Happy

Hopefully getting some glacier skiing in 2 weeks time, but the snow seems to be melting too fast... Confused

Have fun
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Suppose it depends where you want to go. If I wasn't going to whistler I'd probably consider a trip to Zermatt or Saas-Fee. Been to Breahead a couple o times, its ok but you get bored pretty quickly, trying to think o ways to keep it interesting like top to bottom backwards or hitting their small jumnp at higher and higher speeds.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Indeed - I was practising my backwards riding Very Happy

Am going to Norway for midsummer, but the snow reports are getting gloomier. Whistler might have been a wiser option, though slightly more expensive...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I think Switzerland is definately the best option for Glacier skiing. Places like saas-fee have north facing glaciers meaning they stand up pretty well in the summer. Plus there are easyjet flights to geneva. Althoguh I think the prices have gone up a bit due to the world cup being in Germany.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I knew the Alps would be the best option, but considering this place in Norway had 6 meters snow on top of the glacier last year and a scandinavian midsummer is special we took the gamble. This year there's less cover, so there might not be left much more than park riding, fantastic climbing and awe-inspiring drinking Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I stand corrected. Might have to check it out 6m on top does sound like an awful lot. Did you not mean to say expensive drinking snowHead
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It's at http://www.strynefjellet.com/english/index.php Unfortunately, this year it might be as little as 1 meter and melting...

Seeing that we're flying from Scotland, we'll be smuggling plenty of malt across wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy