Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Support GB Alpine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thank you for all the support out there! We have been amazed at all the people and passion getting behind us and our journey.

There was a call from many to do a crowd fund and with only six weeks until D Day for us, we felt that it was the right decision to make. We hope this will give us a small chunk of security to focus on our training ahead of this winter, as well as give our key coaches and technicians the job security that will keep them standing by us and supporting us.

We remain hopeful that some sponsors will come onboard and support our journey in the long run, but for right now any and all help that you guys can give to us as a team will be appreciated more than you know. We really need it and we promise to keep pushing hard like we have to pursue the top level of this sport time and time again.

*Funds donated go directly to us athletes to distribute to the alpine director who will oversee the execution of our program*

https://www.gofundme.com/f/british-alpine-world-cup-ski-team?qid=ea0c23741c564f4f4b1ff3209323102d&fbclid=IwAR13UJZ2ZrQce7f0DfGajs9SP6_Uic-vCNTX4KWZH-FVilUQ6fYzGdH5qd8
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Done
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Think this needs to be highlighted, I find it disgraceful that the funds have been cut after such a fantastic season. I will be donating..
Well done guys and girls and good luck for the season.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy