Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help finding season accomodation in Bourg St Maurice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having recently retired, and regular visitors to Les Arcs over the years, we would like to spend the early part of next year in Bourg St Maurice. We are looking for accommodation, preferably near the furnicular, ideally for 90 days for the months January to March 2022. If anyone knows of any accommodation that may be available or alternative places to look, other than AirBnB and VRBO, please let us know.
Ideally, we are looking for a two bedroom apartment with parking, although we would consider one bedroom with the ability to sleep two others for short periods of time
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I use Abritel to book my French ski accommodation so you could look there. Also maybe think about emailing the local tourist information office to see if they have advice/contact list for longer term lets.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kettonskimum wrote:
I use Abritel to book my French ski accommodation so you could look there. Also maybe think about emailing the local tourist information office to see if they have advice/contact list for longer term lets.

Many thanks
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If there's a local facebook group for the town, and or one run mainly by ex pats (in the 3V area there's the Valley Echo FB group), it might be worth trying to join and posting a query there. Also ask the local estate agents who deal with weekly holiday accommodation, AirBNB and the like to see if someone fancies doing a deal for a longer let. There's also leboncoin.fr which does have a property rental side to it.
Bear in mind that you may have more success now with finding a longer let of weekly rented accommodation if you start after the NY week, as they get booked up so early (though I remind myself it is still just May!).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What sort of budget are you looking at?

There's plenty of options available on airbnb starting at £950 a month and rising from there.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@kevinrhead, the alternative places bit, does that mean other locations accessing LA ?

If so, Villaroger may be of interest as being quiter could offer cost advantage. Obviously lift served into 2000 area, some really good skiing there too, really relaxed village but not far to BsM for use of that too.

Additionally, 20mins drive from there is Ste Foy which is well worth exploring if you've not been there.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thank you for all your replies really useful. We are budgeting £2-2.5k per month There are one or two possibilities on Airbnb.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@kevinrhead, Vrbo also worth looking at as well.

There's also a user on here that runs https://www.livetheseason.com/, worth checking them out also.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
swskier wrote:
@kevinrhead, Vrbo also worth looking at as well.

There's also a user on here that runs https://www.livetheseason.com/, worth checking them out also.

Thank you I knew I had seen this one before but could not find it.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy