Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Check your Easyjet refund amounts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
With all the cancellations over the last 1-2 weeks, a lot of snowheads may be claiming refunds. Don't assume EJ will refund the right figure.

If you booked flights both ways on one booking, the only way to find out the correct split of the total cost between the two flights is to request a VAT invoice. Only when I did this did I realise they had not given me a full refund. In my case, the refund system apparently showed a different charge for baggage. Customer support could not get access to the VAT invoice, so I had to e-mail it back to them, to convince them they had the wrong figure.

I suggest you do not try to resolve this using their chat system. It terminates the chat if there is no activity for 2 minutes, even if it is the CS staff member who has not replied. So, I found myself setting an alarm to sound on my phone every 100 seconds, so I could type a full stop in the chat to keep it live. This is a STAGGERINGLY stupid system, even for Easyjet.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 12-04-22 10:52; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Probably best to use the Contact Us form, as you can attach a copy of their VAT invoice in the form. This ought to be the easiest way to convince them they have refunded the wrong amount.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
None of this surprises me in the slightest.

I'm currently being given the run-around by their customer service in an attempt to get refunds for baggage fees erroneously charged at the airport. Obviously every email is written by someone different.

I'm going to have to go down chargeback route from credit card company and hope they'll pay more attention to the information I provided than easyJet are.

I am starting to see the funny side of two of their agents claiming I took a skateboard instead of a snowboard on my outbound flight (even though it was then entered as skis by the Swissport agent) but not presumably on my return flight though.

I guess this is how they're making back some of the losses from the pandemic. That and outsourcing their customer support.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They actually got my flight and hold baggage refund correct.

Just having problems with the hold baggage that I was charged for from GVA - ORY because they didn't give me a receipt at the airport. Check in operator said it was added as a note to my booking. I rang Customer Services and they acknowledged this but they're still asking me for a receipt I wasn't given - by them!

On the claim tracker, it states resolution by 04/05. We wait and see...!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've started another thread before I saw this one - I also raised an EC261 compo claim via their website. Got £220 per pax back, so worth doing if you haven't already... snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy