Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Club Med France vs Esprit Italy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, we need to decide between Club Med in serre Chevallier or Esprit Campoulac and finding it hard to decide. Children age 7 & 4 have skied before and will be in lessons. Have been to PSV with Snowbizz but keen for larger ski area for adults but kids trip and experience still number 1 priority. Feb half term trip….if any one has a steer/ reason for deciding on one or discount would be amazing to hear?! Thank you
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We spent Feb half term in champoluc. Given it was half term, I am amazed at how quiet the area was. The location of their hotel was really close to the bottom of main lift. I wouldnt say it was a great resort for beginners ... we have used Esprit in the past and found them very good.

Never used club med
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you NickyJ. We’re decent skiers but really loved the chance to ski some runs with the children in PSV.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Been to the Club Med (CM) in Serre Chevallier a few years ago.

Kids seemed to be well looked after (they always are in CM). Hotel reasonably well positioned with a lift reasonably close. It is ski-in/out. It really is fully inclusive, so although it looks expensive you will only have to find tips and for anything you want on the mountain.

Can't comment on Campoulac or Esprit as never been there/with them.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Last time we went with Esprit was La Plagne. The hotel they have there is great. Son now 16 so it's adult holidays now. Never been with Club Med.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy