Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

intuition liners bedding in period

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've had some intuition cooked them myself all went well. Lovely snug fit but skiing they're causing some some discomfort down the sides of my feet. Shell fit is good done by one of the best in Europe. Will they pack out a bit to release the pressure heel hold is mint
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, no, maybe Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@spyderjon, good answer.
They've got more bearable as the morning has gone on. I'm hoping for perfection by next week for when the meter of snow hits.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Are you wearing exactly the same thickness of socks each time you wear your ski boots?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@DB, the difference would be negligible but I'll try the socks I wore when doing the cooking. I only wear the thinnest socks available with out any padding on toes heals or anywhere else
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mother hucker wrote:
@DB, the difference would be negligible but I'll try the socks I wore when doing the cooking. I only wear the thinnest socks available with out any padding on toes heals or anywhere else

I've got two pairs of ski socks that look very much the same but one pair is a bit thicker. Took the thicker pair by accident on a ski touring trip and had terrible feet pain, had to take the footbeds out.
Generally buy many pairs of exactly the same socks to prevent this.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@DB, it was really that bad?
I could understand with those decathlon padded things. I'll try later
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mother hucker wrote:
@DB, it was really that bad?
I could understand with those decathlon padded things. I'll try later

Surprised me too. I bought what looked like the exact same socks online (same brand, colour/pattern) and put them on for a ski tour. Couldn't work out why my feet were hurting so much. It wasn't until I got back to the hut and comapred sock thicknesses that I realised what had happened.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@DB, tried with original socks on and you're right it made a difference. I was ill for a couple of days so unable to ski. When I got back out there they wasn't as painful and I was able to ski all day. They're bedding in now as well, got more comfy as the day progressed
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy