Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Replacement binding advice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

My first post on here and first on anything snow related for a long time. With having kids all my gear has been in the loft for the past 8yrs.
I've just dug out my board after being in the loft and just remembered that last time I was out in Bansko my bindings snapped. At the time I bought a cheap pair of ex-hire 'Flow' bindings that I didn't get on with and sold upon my return.
I have a 2008 Burton custom board, Salomon boots and previously had some Burton mission bindings.

Can anyone suggest a suitable binding as a replacement? Not looking for most expensive but something that will hopefully see me though.
Being late in the season it looks like my options are limited, having had a look at what I have, I believe I'll need something compatible with a Burton 3 hole system. Have seen some more Burton mission bindings but not sure if I should try something different?

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gavin
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Probably burton and probably have to buy a 3D disk off them additional to the bindings to mount to a 3 hole pattern.

I’m not in the Uk so can’t help with who sells them but burton are good at spare parts.

A quick google throws this up- may be useful

https://snowboardingprofiles.com/snowboard-and-binding-compatibility-which-bindings-fit-which-boards
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The last time I bought Burton Cartel bindings they came with a disc that worked on either 4x4 hole pattern and on the 3D hole pattern, think they still do.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hmm. According to Burtons website they state that their Re:flex bindings do work with 3D, but @hang11s site says otherwise...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I’m not 100% sure but trying to remember the last time I set up Burton bindings - was a year or so ago and I don’t think the disk was 3D compatible. But they definitely sell them, and they definitely used to come with a choice of disks - I’ve got a couple of spare sets somewhere.

A quick look in the box before buying would be a good idea if that’s possible. Could obviously be different stuff sold over this way compared to Europe.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you need a medium mission reflex canted highback pair I have a brand new set
Think they are 2012 -2013 brand new boxed ?
Anyway £100 plus postage
They come with all the discs and bolts which is 2 or 3 sets
ie.3D ,4x4 and a 2 bolt set for adaption to a channel board .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy