Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resorts with good snowparks in Europe?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,
I'm looking for some advice on some resorts to add to the list of places to go in search of great snow parks. I have been fortunate enough to ride in the US and the accessibility to get to the parks and the sheer amount of features available for all levels is something I'm yet to really find in Europe. I'm trying to find some recommended resorts that have a good park set up, ideally with 2/3 or even more good parks across the ski area. I really am looking for the medium and large features as most of the group is past the small jumps, ride on rails/boxes etc
In last few years I've visited Verbier, Avoriaz, Chamonix, Sestriere, Avoriaz I'd say was probably the best but we did it a few times and want to see more places.

Looking forward to hearing those reccomendations.
Stu
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@trouty00, welcome to snowheads. This season, La Plagne, Les Arcs and Tignes / Val d'Isere all had multiple parks varying in size from beginner to expert. There was an expert sized park in Meribel last time we went, and a complete beginner area, and I would imagine that had we looked around there would have been other parks for intermediatres
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I’m not one for parks but this one seems good to me. Flachau/Kleinarl/Wagrain area is about 1 hour from Salzburg.

https://www.absolutpark.com/en/

Schladming is on the same lift pass (not lift linked) and they have a park too but more easy/medium I think.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@trouty00, I'm not an expert on this at all, but can point out that many of the international level snowboarders train in Laax.

And welcome to the forum.

[Edited: initially I wrote the wrong L resort, Lenzerheide].
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Went to laax in Feb (not the parks!) but my son went in a couple of them - they have several, and it was really impressive watching everyone
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Livigno has one of the best parks I've seen and you regularly see pros training there. They also have a few smaller parks dotted across the area. They're hosting the freestyle events in the 2026 olympics.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kaprun has a full size superpipe and just hosted the finals of the Freestyle Rookie Tour. Mayrhofen/Hintertux, Kuhtai, Flachau with great parks... Flachau also has a Burton Stash as well as the Absolut Park mentioned above.

Not familiar with the French resorts but Morzine is reported to have some decent stuff.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks everyone for the response, lots to think about, https://www.absolutpark.com/en/ looks a dream so I think I'll be doing what I can to check that out next winter but will absolutley be saving the other suggestions for more trips

Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy