Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Somewhere to eat in Mayrhofen

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We will be in Mayrhofen village for an evening gig and would like to eat somewhere first. It will be earlyish and needs to be fairly speedy service so we can get going, but decent food too. Where do you recommend?

Not too expensive, and not traditional Austrian food. Bonus points if it’s a bit exotic, bearing in mind that in Tirol, fish is exotic Laughing Let me know if we’ll need to book.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not a single recommendation? Some of you must have trued every restaurant in town...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was concerned about the fast service element but for fish try the Forellenstuberl in laubichl. Not especially cheap but the fish is excellent. I think it opens at 5pm and booking is probably recommended.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pan e Vino on the high street
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bar Rique does simple, tasty small plates and fab wine. Goldkind was my favourite restaurant. Gorgeous, inventive food and can be quick if you ask nicely. Lovely owners.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks. I saw the Goldkind was the highest rated on Google, so maybe we'll try that another time. Went to the Japanese in the end, Mr Lai I think – certainly not stingy on the portions, and at least have the good sense to tell you in advance! Time wasn't that tight in the end, I just didn't want somewhere so relaxed that it takes two hours to get through.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:
We will be in Mayrhofen village for an evening gig
Once you've seen one oompah band you've seen 'em all eh? wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy