Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oz en Oisans/Vaujany

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am arriving in the area on 9 April and will be there for a few weeks. Looking at ski passes it says online here that they are €20 a day when you select said dates. https://www.oz-vaujany.com/fr/forfait-ski/journee-oz-vaujany-1614-1/ Is that right? Am I missing something? At that time of the year I’m not expecting amazing conditions, but is the price as such because it is skiing on fields?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The website is glitchy on my phone, but I think that's just the local domain rate rather than Alpe d'Huez etc. Is that what you wanted?

9th April is quite late season for the lower parts of Oz / Vaujany. I definitely wouldn't expect everything to be open or to have decent snow conditions.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That’s what I was looking at yes. I see oz goes up to 2800 though. To be fair whole domain is €34. That likely to be a web only price?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The domain does a €34 Saturday promotion (all season - I used it in January). Could that be what you were looking at? Check the daily pass prices for other days of the week.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
So it would appear that you were correct. Weekend only for whole domain. However, for just oz and vaujany it is €20 for all days I’m going to be there
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
denfinella wrote:
The website is glitchy on my phone, but I think that's just the local domain rate rather than Alpe d'Huez etc. Is that what you wanted?

9th April is quite late season for the lower parts of Oz / Vaujany. I definitely wouldn't expect everything to be open or to have decent snow conditions.

It was looking pretty barren when I drove past yesterday looking up there.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Snowyjim wrote:
Am arriving in the area on 9 April and will be there for a few weeks. Looking at ski passes it says online here that they are €20 a day when you select said dates. https://www.oz-vaujany.com/fr/forfait-ski/journee-oz-vaujany-1614-1/ Is that right? Am I missing something? At that time of the year I’m not expecting amazing conditions, but is the price as such because it is skiing on fields?

I just had a look at the website and that 20 euro might be a limited offer? : on various pages it says "1 at the price" or " 3 at the price" ; and, for example, april 16th it is full price 40 euro (no offer)
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just back from Vaujany. All the slopes are ok at the moment, the Fare down into Enversin is slushy and getting thin but open. Without any good snow can’t see this being the case by Easter though.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Snowyjim, At that time of year you may need the Grand Domaine pass which opens up the AdH side (arguably the better skiing) and Pic Blanc at 3300m this costs 50 Euros a day (283.50 for 6 days).

The Alps generally need some significant snowfall and the forecast is dry, sunny and warm Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy