Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Neustift - watcha no?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are considering Neustift for Easter 2007 after having a brilliant time at Obergurgl this year.

Have you been before?

How does it rate?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It rather depends on whether you have a car or not, or whether you're planning to stay at the hotel right up at the glacier (Alpensporthotel Mutterberg). Mostly that area (Stubaital), has a number of small villages with limited ski areas, but probably fun to ski for a day. Neustift itself (I'm a bit out of date probably), is a lovely village and the skiing is OK. Good nightime toboggan run! The glacier is some way up the road, and that area has much more extenisve skiing, and a big vertical drop if you can ski right down to 1700 (the car park). Looks as though there would be some good off piste, but I've never sampled it.

I used to go regularly in the summer, and have been at Christmas, but you would need a car to move around to make the most of it.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy