Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski service Ischgl

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Forgot to get skis serviced before upcoming trip. Any recommendations for reasonable price overnight servicing in Ischgl?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Any of the ski shops will service overnight, It's the norm.
Choose one close to your accommodation. There is one on Dorfstrasse right next to the Dorf tunnel., Called Zangerl, I usually use that one as its close to the hotel.
Always been a good service.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, staying up the hill at the Brigitte so will check out Zangerl and anything close to our hotel.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Price-wise it's Ischgl so I'd expect you'll find most places charging the same price.

Depends where you're staying but I've used the little place where you can store skis at the bottom of the Fimbabahn lift/stairs. Picked more for convenience picking them up again in the morning than anything else.

[edit]Thought Brigitte sounded familiar, stayed just further up the road at the Val Sinestra many times. The Fimbabahn place would work well from the convenience PoV, just set off 5min before the rest of your group, pop down the steps/lift, pick up skis, back up steps/lift and meet your group in the Finbah queue.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy