Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia - restaurants for the evening?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
We’re going the 3-9th April, staying in the Sertorelli Sport Hotel in town.

We’ll have two 15 year olds with us (son and a friend) and are looking for a few evening restaurant recommendations as we’re B&B only. There is a birthday to celebrate one evening too.

I saw mention of somewhere on piste mentioned that takes you by skidoo which sounds great.

Any other recommendations or indeed fun stuff to do with two ski mad boys?!

Thanks very much Eh oh!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Skidoo to eat, I think is the Igloo that has high recommendation.

End of ski for something quick https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187864-d15602275-Reviews-Pizzeria_Monti_e_Mare_Take_away-Breuil_Cervinia_Valtournenche_Valle_d_Aosta.html this was always good if you're starving and just got back to village, literally stand in line pay for a big square of pizza and eat it outside. They just keep cooking and if you don't like immediate choice out of the oven wait for next which is different. Excellent and fun, but obviously not a sit down meal.

Others are grouped around there for restaurants, just wander around and choose, don't feel you'll go far wrong. Decent atmosphere there evening time to not feel out of place for any age really. I really like it there.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks! Just realised I’ve posted in the wrong place Embarassed
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@RosieL, It's been a while since I've been to Cervinia but the Sertorelli is/was a gorgeous hotel and very good value.

For dinner we liked 'Jour et Nuit' for steaks. The owner is/was a ski instructor and a character too and a fun evening is assured if you like some banter.

The Copa Pan (sp) was also nice although our fondue caught fire which was exciting
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks @red27 that’s great news about the hotel. I only booked it a couple of days ago and the reviews are good but it’s all very last minute so there wasn’t much choice. I will check out those restaurants- banter and exploding fondue sounds like my kind of night Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Lo Copa Pan on the high street is fantastic.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@RosieL, I am fairly certain that the Sertorelli do half board, so you should be able to eat in their restaurant.

my other suggestion would be the Grill bar underneath the Hotel Punta Maquignaz (top end of the main drag) ; bit pricey, but for a special occassion?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The restaurant where they collect you on Skidoo is Ristorante Hotel Baita Cretaz, its just at the top of the little slope as you head back into the village. When we made a booking, they just told us where to be in the village about 10 mins before the reservation, and they came to collect us. Amazing food too.

We also really liked Ymeletrob - top of the street, Hotel Europa end. Did very good steaks, hanging kebabs, raclette and pizzas. Also did great cocktails and apres ski snacks.

Chalet Etoile on the piste was brilliant too - we've had Christmas Day lunch there each time we've been.

If you get over to Zermatt, there was a little igloo village which was quite cool - maybe 15yr olds might be a bit old for it - but my (slightly younger) kids loved it for something a bit different.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you feel in the mood for something different from the usual pizza/pasta there's a Swedish restaurant, called Wood. But have a look at the menu to see if it is the sort of thing your teenagers might enjoy.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Chalet Etoile is a must for the days. But you need to book.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
We were there just before the pandemic hit in 2020 for 3 nights and we ate at:

1) Maison De Saussure - rustic restaurant which was packed when we went. Food was excellent
2) Restarante/Pizzeria/Bar Falcone - cheap/cheerful Tratoria we ate here dinner first night and lunch on last day. Lovely family run place.
3) Ymeletrob - More modern place, but good atmosphere and good food. Waiter left a bottle of Genepe on the table for us to have.....we finished it
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy