Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Adrenalin run in See

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Even really small ski areas have some great skiing, Here's a bit of See in Austria in Feb,. Poor quality because I filmed it on an old cellphone.
We were enjoying a bit of lunch at Ascherehutte, spied the run, and decided to make it the first propper run after lunch.

My Daughter lost her ski as she skied past me, took ages to find it, the snow was really deep, I had to sit astride one of my skis to be able to search and find the missing ski.
And yes it is my son doing the face plant.

Anyway, really great day.

http://youtube.com/v/ZVyHBGn3VVY

best viewed on a laptop or computer screen
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great stuff Bob.

See is an excellent, off the radar, ski area. We really enjoyed it when we were there for a day in January - although the ski routes were closed.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy