Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Marker squire 11 afd adjustment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Does anyone know where the afd height adjustment is for squire 11s (any pictures would be great)
Have some new skis and setting up the bindings till I can get them to a shop when I next go to a resort.
Manual says the adjuster is at the front of the toe and a Phillips job which is just plain incorrect.
I've found some references to it being an allan key adjustment but I'm sat looking at my binding and flat out cannot find an adjustment point despite 40 minutes of inspecting the toe piece.

Any help would be appreciated .
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Leox5000, its at the back of the afd. Poss hex? poss torx? I know when I got mine adjusted there was much searching for the "special" driver Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@under a new name, I get a feeling I'm being Incredibly dense

Rear view
https://ibb.co/wg0603p

Top view
https://ibb.co/Qm9Xwsj

Any chance you can point me an arrow Embarassed

Searched everywhere online but can't find any guidance?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Leox5000, looks like the adjustment screw is at the front of the toe piece.
Marker manual
Page 45.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Leox5000, ah. oops. odd. that's not what mine look like! Mine are 6? y.o. ...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
under a new name wrote:
@Leox5000, its at the back of the afd. Poss hex? poss torx? I know when I got mine adjusted there was much searching for the "special" driver Laughing

mgrolf wrote:
@Leox5000, looks like the adjustment screw is at the front of the toe piece.
Marker manual
Page 45.

Nope, to both of the above.

@Leox5000, you've got the latest 21/22 spec Squire 11 binding which has a non adjustable fixed height AFD for use with GripWalk or alpine soles only - so the only adjustments required to the binding are the forward pressure in the heel and the toe/heel dins.

If you want to use the binding with a WTR sole or a full AT/touring sole then you're screwed and should have bought the previous ID version of the Squire.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@spyderjon, I was beginning to wonder order website said adjustable hence me looking but I was beginning to think surely I'm not that blind.
Thanks for confirming.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@spyderjon, hah hah!!

In my defense, I was correct regarding MY Squires Twisted Evil
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy