Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

KORE 93 Length

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi!

I'm domoing Head Kore 93s as I am writing. 177s.

I Ski in burly AT boots.

My stats are 187cm/74-78kg. Shortish legs for my length. 30-40 days a year, live in the Alps.

I want a ski that slots in between my nice and smooth AT ski (beast98) and my reliable and compliant Freeriders(Qst106 in 181)

For resort, crud amd sidecountry.

The Kore feels incrediby grippy, brilliantly easy to flick around in chalky steeps, nice overall.

What do you guys tgink about length choice? 177 v 184?

How would an Enforcer 88 relate this Kore93?

Cheers!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That said, my shortish length preference stem in part from a strong background in touring...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Personally, I would see if you could demo the 184 - As (I presume) an Expert skier, of your stats, I think "on paper" it might be the better option. Personal preference is always a factor though.

I think the Enforcer would feel a little heavier, a bit less playful and thus more damp.....again, try and dem (probably in a 179). Another excellent choice.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@danbre2022, i have the Kore 93s in 171 length. I am significantly smaller than you (175 cm, 65 kg) and would describe myself as advanced at most, definitely not expert.
With those caveats, I have never felt that they were too short, though a couple of people have commented that I could probably ski the next length up.
If you can, test the longer length also - I suspect you could get along fine with either.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy