Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Massage

Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone

Does anyone know if there is a good masseur in Saalbach?

Many thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
with or without a happy ending?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I know a few bar girls who might be willing???
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Please check your inbox - I've sent you a private massage
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Abominable snowHead, Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
SCollier1, any of the physiotherapy practices (also called Krankengymnastik) will be able to give good massage therapy. There will also be loads that you can book for massage at the "Wellness" (Spa) hotels. Massage therapy is standard training for physios in Germany/Austria.

Otherwise take up The Abominable snowHead, on their offer? Or maybe it wasn't the right kind of massage? Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Samerberg Sue, is there a wrong kind of massage? Twisted Evil
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Jon.L, only the wrong kind of masseur. Shocked
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi, Off to Saalbach today, I know there are a few lap dancing places there but does anyone know if there is any more available anywhere, or sensual massage anywhere, thanks
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
and the award for the most historic thread resurrection goes to...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@hammerite, I raise you 2 years!

@John123john, here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=31388

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Nah, @Zorrac, that's not the full ten.
Thread necromancy is the in thing, didn't you realise? I give you 10 years and almost a month:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=23827#3027607
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
FANTASTIC post @medvard.

reminded me very much of this one

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2807543&highlight=clams#2807543

Who on his 1st ever post on this great forum tried to score some "nose clams" Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wow @Zorrac, @mgrolf, maybe March should be known as "Retro March" from now on.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@medvard, There is a massage parlour just before you come to the Alpenhotel, heading down the main street on the left. Also one called "Vitel Tempel" under the Why Not at the top end of the main street on the left (just after Hotel Peter). No idea what they're like.
snow report
Quote:

No idea what they're like

Laughing
ski holidays
@pam w, Actually a guy I spoke to a few days ago had apparently had a proper, and very expertly administered, massage at the first-mentioned.
snow conditions
I suspect the proper ones don't actually call themselves massage "parlours" - that has such a dodgy ring to it.
ski holidays
kiteman69 wrote:
Who on his 1st ever post on this great forum tried to score some "nose clams" Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Yes!! Exactly the thread I thought of too.
latest report
@pam w, I'm sure they don't call themselves "parlours" - just me being old-fashioned (and dodgy Toofy Grin )

@medvard, Here's the website of the second one I mentioned: http://www.kendler.at/en/spa-hotel/vitality-temple-gentleman.html
latest report
Thanks tatman, I'll have a look tomorrow, but judging by those I've been to and the website they are likely to be legit. A taxi driver said there are some "parlours" or dodgy places as someone put it, in saalfenden, but I think they are likely to be more knocking shops as opposed to a good massage with benefits ! If anyone has any other info please let me know. By the way I hadn't realised I had resurrected some old thread I didn't look at the date, so sorry for that.
latest report
@medvard, The two I've mentioned do seem to be perfectly legitimate, being affiliated to two of the biggest four star hotels in Saalbach.
ski holidays
@The Abominable snowHead, @The Abominable snowHead, hey buddy you still active on this forum? I'm in zell am see and looking for a good massage. Willing to travel over to saalbach if need be .?
ski holidays
23 posts in this 13 year thread - is that some kind of record?
snow report
Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy