Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to avoid crowds from 26/27th Feb?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to various other commitments we (adult, experienced but piste-only skiers) are looking for a last-minute trip leaving next weekend (26/27 Feb). We could push it back a bit if we self organise but have to be home on Thursday 10th.

Clearly we will be constrained by availability, but any suggestions for places which will not suffer too much from the various European holidays? Would Italy be safest (not Milky Way, considering snow conditions when I was there 10 days ago)? Any less busy Austrian or Swiss resorts? Not sure I've got the appetite for the longer trip to Bulgaria especially considering it doesn't seem particularly good value.

No particular requirements other than minimising queues! A small, beginnery area would not be ideal as reds are our habitat, but with one of us not having skied since Feb 2020 we are really just looking to enjoy some relaxed skiing again.

Thanks!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy