Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Going solo to Bosnia (Jahorina) before mid March, looking to join others or others to join me!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm an experienced snowboarder (any colour runs) wanting to do a trip for probably 6 days to Bosnia, which has the ex Olympic ski resort of Jahorina just outside Sarajevo (30 - 40 mins drive). Looking to join others on the slopes and/or for apres-ski or for others to join me, I'm very happy going with skiers or boarders, and have done many group trips before over years (including some I co-organised). Happy to stay in Jahorina itself or Sarajevo and drive up each day. Costs are cheap, apart from flights (which are currently £240ish return from London), I found decent AirBnbs around the £10 per person per night mark (although fine to stay in a chalet or hotel etc instead), and ski pass is around £20/day. Food similarly cheap. I'm fun, easy going, down to earth and chilled out Smile . Happy to organise some/all.

Looking to go anytime starting between now and ending mid March latest, for 6 days total (including flight days).

Cheers!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello, I might be interested.
I am from Croatia, we could meet up there, i am an snowboarder too.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy