Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morillon private ski lessons!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We’re 2 families from the Netherlands and we’re looking for a person who can give some private ski lessons for some hours (27th of Feb until the 3rd of March) a day ,for our 5 kids. Regular ski classes are all fully booked, maybe someone can help us? They all have skiing experience (>7 years) and are in the range of 12 til 16. The area around Morillon is fine.

Do you know someone or can help is out? Questions? Please contact me! Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Check this website - there appear to be a couple of instructors still available for those dates

https://maisonsport.com/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You could ask ESF Morillon 1100 as the instructors do individual arrangements in the afternoon.

Usually all out morning in the principle grouping, but then more bespoke working after lunch. We've used them like this before for family tuition with very good results. The office there is friendly and helpful.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ster wrote:
Check this website - there appear to be a couple of instructors still available for those dates

Thanks, I tried some different options, but can’t find any availability…. Do you have any advice on which area to choose? Thanks!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ski3 wrote:
You could ask ESF Morillon 1100 as the instructors do individual arrangements in the afternoon.

Usually all out morning in the principle grouping, but then more bespoke working after lunch. We've used them like this before for family tuition with very good results. The office there is friendly and helpful.

Thanks! I’ve send them a message and I hope they have some availability!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Stegemans wrote:
ster wrote:

Thanks, I tried some different options, but can’t find any availability…. Do you have any advice on which area to choose? Thanks!

I just put resort to Morillon, inputted your dates and chose skiing. Two instructors came up but they have different availability for each of your days so you need to go into each instructors booking screen by day and see what times in each day they have.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ster wrote:
Stegemans wrote:
ster wrote:

I just put resort to Morillon, inputted your dates and chose skiing. Two instructors came up but they have different availability for each of your days so you need to go into each instructors booking screen by day and see what times in each day they have.

Thanks, I just tried some teachers and send them a message Smile Let's see if that helps....
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Stegemans, both of the two Instructors I saw had instant booking available so you could book immediately without messaging and waiting for a reply.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Could you share a link here? Thx!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The link is there 4 times in this thread, click on it, type in morillon in the box that says resort, then date in the one below and then select skiing then hit the blue button with search and the magic happens.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@orange, I’m glad someone gets it! Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hahaha, sorry, was a faulty reply, wasn't aware that I had replied.... Puzzled
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy