Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help needed Champoluc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have received paperwork from sunweb and it states:

Pick-up point for lift passes: Biglietteria di Champoluc Route Ramey 69 11020 Champoluc Ayas

As we are staying above Crest lift, we will need to ski down on Sunday morning to collect these. Which runs get us closest to this location? Will we need any lifts to reach it and do those check your ski pass?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@NickyJ, there is a single red going down from the top of Crest to Champoluc. You will be taking the new Crest gondola to get to your accommodation on Saturday, just check if your passes are already available before you board the gondolola. If not, just ski down (no other lifts involved) on Sunday and pick it up.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah thanks. I was confused as my memory of the piste map I thought indicated there were two ends to Champoluc, but it was Frachey.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@NickyJ, do you arrive too late Saturday to pick them up then?

Anyway it's just the one run, might suggest not going down as a tribe, it's red and likely to be quite crunchy in the morning.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@under a new name, i am hoping to make the 18:30 lift up.... so many things can delay us though.

Flight delays, getting through passport checks at Geneva, traffic....

I presume the ticket office is open at bottom of lift as we will need to buy a ticket to get to the hotel!

That location though doesnt look like the bottom of lift based on name?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@NickyJ, it is the bottom of the piste.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@NickyJ, I will check it out for you when we are there next week! Snd happy to help any way I can.

Looks to me like the address is the bottom gondola station, for sure the road it is on is Route Ramey. We are staying in an apartment very near the gondola and on the opposite side of the street, the address for it is 96 Route Ramey.

I am sure it will all be fine!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Also - we ordered and paid for our passes online, and I was able to load them directly onto SkiData cards. It might be that you are able to do the same if you have the relevant information. Maybe ask Sunweb if that is possible?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@NickyJ, it is definitely the right place. Whether they can distribute the cards in the evening I have no idea.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy