Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

is liftopia legit?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
im having a little long weekend in Arosa in April just to see the season out. On the official resort site the lift pass for 3 days is 279chf but on liftopia its showing as a deal at 100chf for the same 3 days. Seems too good to be true?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Always was, used them plenty of times in previous years for lift tickets and room deals. Madeye-Smiley

They took a dive when covid kicked off, but think they were bought out/ money injected to keep em going. - I'd use again when we next need to.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We have used them 3 or 4 times in the past for cheap lift tickets in the USA and Canada. We never had any problems and received an instant e-mail confirmation to show to the ticket office in the relevant resort.

If you pay by credit card your purchase will be protected anyway.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They aren't brilliant for discounts anymore for US/ Canada and seem to have evolved into a backend for resorts online ticketing. I'd never thought about them for Europe but do seem to have the odd killer deal if you are flexible on resort.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The company is legit.

But read carefully of the conditions of the booking. I believe it's entirely non-refundable under just about any circumstance.

If I remember right, the price for dates far in advance is indeed silly cheap. And I knew others who took advantageous of such were quite pleased.

Also keep in mind, it's a "dynamic pricing" model. So what you see today could be doubled next week/month. So if it fits your need/schedule, and you're fully ready to commit, better book soon'ish.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ah i didnt realise i was looking at a 3 day pass for next week at 279chf and the date im going in april on liftopia. The price for that date on the official site is the same at 100chf for the 3 days rolling eyes
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@ollski2.0, I'm very jealous, Arosa is my favourite resort and can't make it there this season. 100 Chf seems pretty reasonable for a three day pass.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy