Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine (Pleney) automated 24hr lift pass machine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
has anyone got 1st hand experience of ordering lift passes online from the UK then collecting at the automated machine, out of hours, situated at the Pleney lift please ? We want to buy our passes in advance as there is a reasonable saving on the walk-up prices. just whceking the technology is reliable ! the option to elect to get the pass from this machine is presented at checkout on the website when purchasing. thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've never used the machine myself, always getting the pass posted to me (which went without a hitch) or updated online (which sometimes plays up but you just show your purchase email, they poke a button and all is well for the rest of the week). I do know where the machine is (directly to the left of the pass office main entrance) and have seen other people walk up to it, poke some buttons, walk away with lift passes.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The ones on Chery Nord and Ardent work fine, so if it's similar you should be fine.
If you already have a magnetic card from a PdS resort, you do not even need to go the the machine, you can just register the existing pass with your SERMA account and buy your forfait.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy