Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bardonecchia lift situation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Wondering if anyone is in Bardonecchia atm or has been recently. We are due there on Saturday and I’ve been watching the lifts that are open. For the past few weeks they seem to be open at the weekends but not many open during the week. Is this just maybe weather issues ( too much wind) or is the resort only fully open at the weekends. I know it is a popular place for Turin people to head to at weekend. We have been really excited to be going skiing again and chose Bardo as it is where we learned to ski back in 1988 but now a bit anxious. We are driving so could possibly go towards Sauze etc but really just wanted a little chill out break in Bardonecchia without hassle of driving and parking every day. Any info would be greatly appreciated or even some top tips on the resort as it’s been a while since we have been there, not sure we will even recognise it! We are staying in Convento San Francesca which seems close enough to the slopes. Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Fay Whiteley, welcome to Snowheads. I have not been to Bardy recently but when I did go a few years back, the week days were so quiet that they didn’t open all the lifts then either.
We were still able to get around fine and it was perfectly enjoyable compared to the weekend, when they opened up everything but the footfall increased by about 500%
My guess is that this is a similar situation. I doubt there would be strong winds for that length of time and the main Campo Smith area isn’t overly exposed to winds.
Enjoy your stay. It’s a great resort for what you are after!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Fay Whiteley, welcome to Snowheads. I have not been to Bardy recently but when I did go a few years back, the week days were so quiet that they didn’t open all the lifts then either.
We were still able to get around fine and it was perfectly enjoyable compared to the weekend, when they opened up everything but the footfall increased by about 500%
My guess is that this is a similar situation. I doubt there would be strong winds for that length of time and the main Campo Smith area isn’t overly exposed to winds.
Enjoy your stay. It’s a great resort for what you are after!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, that is what I thought may be happening. Looking forward to it anyway whether resort is fully open or not.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy