Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Driving to Austria through FRA-BEL-GER

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

has anybody recently driven to Austria (Calais-Belgium-Germany-Austria)?

We are family - parents 3x vaccinated, and daughter 9 years old Covid recovered end of October...

France - test Antigen taken less than 48 hours and Sworn Statement for parents

Belgium Transit - do not need to fill in a PLF??

Germany??
I understand as we are only transiting through Germany, we do not need to register, but it's not clear to me what test is required for 9 years old....

Austria
Parents needs only NHS Covid Passes, and Children under the age of 12 do not need proof of vaccination/recovery or a PCR test if accompanied by fully vaccinated or recovered adults

thanks a lot for any insights

dreaming-hoping-fingers crossing family
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
As long as you've done your research on the constantly changing entry requirements of each country and your group can satisfy them, you'll be OK. The gov.uk page with entry requirements for each country is kept up to date, but it's worth searching other sources for any potential upcoming changes.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yeah, that is exactly my thinking, it's just at the moment I "think" I am "overthinking" it...

I know...a lot of thinking...

specially strugling with cross checking requirements for Germany...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@MontyMM, I assume you plan to drive through Germany with no overnight stop? If so the chances of being checked are practically zero though you would comply anyway. If a test is required for your daughter (agree not clear for transit) the ltf test taken for France would be fine. Do note that if you stop at a services for food etc you will need to show your vaccines certificates / test results if you want to sit in even for a coffee (best get an app like Corona Warn or Grüner Pass, you will need it in Austria). make sure you have FFP2 masks, not needed everywhere in Germany but are in Bavaria and Austria.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy