Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

£250 discount for SnowHeads - 9 seat van hire UK/Alps.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If anyone is interested in a last-minute dash to the Alps, we have a £250 discount available on our vans. Any time and duration up to the Sunday 20th February (when we need the vans back). We've got about 5 x vans available with discount, so if anyone is looking to take advantage of the excellent snow conditions in Austria or looking for a half-term ski, then please contact us and mention £250 discount on Snowheads. Half-term flight prices seem particularly high and our vans can provide and alternative and more affordable mode of travel to the Alps for a large group. Visit areas like the Ziller Valley or Ski Amade region and use the vans to ski a different resort each day.

Our 9-seat vans include winter tyres, snow chains, insurance and 24hr European breakdown cover. An idea of the rates are listed below, you would receive a £250 discount on these prices. We have 1 x luxury van still available, and about 4 x standard vans available.

If interested, more info. available on the link below. Please contact 'Vans for Bands' and get your show on the road!

Luxury 9-seat van (all dates) - 6 x days £1236, 8 x days £1548, 10 x days £1860, 12 x days £2172.
Standard 9-seat van (all dates) - 6 x days £1056, 8 x days £1308, 10 x days £1560, 12 x days £1812.

https://www.vansforbands.co.uk/winter-holidays
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@YellowAndBlue, Sounds brilliant and when split down to per person very good pricing. I wish you were around 10 years ago Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@boredsurfin, thanks. We think the vans could be ideal for a different type of ski holiday, one where you book a van and your time off work but choose the resort at the last-minute when you know for sure where the best snow conditions can be found. The current situation is a good example with lots of fresh snow in Austria making it an ideal destination.

Hopefully next year things might be a bit more back to normal. We're thinking/hoping that numerous vans might get booked up, aim for the same resort each week, and we might try and lay on a bit of entertainment. Big ideas!

The £250 is a genuine discount, anyone who wants to give it a go please get in touch. We'd love it if someone could bring some photos back of a van in the snow.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Because somebody has asked this morning, just pointing out that the rates are for collection from just north of Oxford (Begbroke). Good and easy access off the M40 and A34, we can provide free parking for the week if your group want to meet up when collecting the van. Also, our site is about 1 mile from Oxford Parkway station with trains from London Marylebone and journey time of about an hour that should make it easy to collect if travelling from London. We can deliver/collect the vehicle to/from your home address, but there are costs involved.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@YellowAndBlue, I think this is a good deal and would love to do it, but just does not work for us this year.

I hope you keep this up for future winters, I am sure you will build a following and I am definitely interested for next year.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@zikomo, thanks. Yes, we will definitely be continuing with this. We're grateful that we've been able to post on SnowHeads, and the feedback has been a real help.

The vans can provide an excellent alternative to air travel, for a large group travelling to their holiday accommodation. But we're also interested in doing something a bit different, as mentioned above, using the flexibility that the vans provide to find the best snow that Europe has to offer and take advantage of excellent lift-pass sharing arrangements that certain ski areas provide.

Thanks for your positive feedback. Any questions, contact Zoe at 'Vans for Bands' as she will be dealing with the bookings and enquiries.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy