Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

NHS App for 13-15 now working

Poster: A snowHead
Tried early this morning but was still saying need to be over 16, just tried again now, and it's working!! Managed to get my daughter's (13yr old) covid jab and recovery QR codes. Wouldnt download or print - kept getting error messages but managed to save them to her phone via google pay

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 3-02-22 13:54; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great news for our Sassenach friends!

None of my kids has had a positive test so not sure if recovery shows in the Scottish app but no problems with the vaccine status for teenagers.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kevin.anderson4 wrote:
Tried early this morning but was still saying need to be over 16, just tried again now, and it's working!! Managed to get my 13 daughters covid jab and recovery QR codes. Wouldnt download or print - kept getting error messages but managed to save them to her phone via google pay

You have 13 daughters?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lol sorry no corrected, one 13-year-old daughter
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kevin.anderson4 wrote:
Lol sorry no corrected, one 13-year-old daughter

Razz Razz
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Is this England only so far?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@james75, has worked for Scotland for a while. My 3 teenagers have the app and it works fine. Not sure about Wales and NI
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@james75, I believe you are in Wales. It appears that it is available electronically for 12y and up in Wales too (but only via the NHS website - which is what I used in England anyway - not the app). See https://gov.wales/get-your-nhs-covid-pass which was updated today to reflect this.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wales Immunisation System feeds into the English NHS system.
This is why in Wales you would use the local Covid Pass in England, while people vaccinated in Scotland would use the overseas one.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Have managed to use the nhs covid website to download covid pass for 13 yr old in Wales - yay. QR code for recovery too.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just done covid pass for double jabbed 15 year old and to my relief single jabbed and recovered 12 year old on welsh nhs.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Sounding good! How long did it take for your teens to get access after uploading proof of identity?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Under an hour both had conformation email.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Two hours - from start to finish.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi - I have got a QR code for 1st jab and a QR recovery (12 year) via the NHS app. I have upload to the TousAntiCovid French app and they have been accepted (2 x QR codes). Do I need to do anything else ? ie Go to a pharmacy in France or are we good to go ? We didn't get the 'Shower of Confetti' when uploading my 12 year old like we did when we uploaded triple vaccinated QR codes (adults) and double vaccinated 15 year old QR codes were uploaded to TAC app. Thanks
snow report
Have a look at the taking teenagers thread. I asked the same question yesterday as I had exactly the same thing happen. Short answer is you are all good. Just download the TAC Verif app and check it gets a tick on there. It’s a different app, I didn’t realise there were two Eh oh!
ski holidays
Stupid question….does my 12 year old sign up for access or do I do this through my own NHS access?
snow conditions
Matrix wrote:
Stupid question….does my 12 year old sign up for access or do I do this through my own NHS access?

You can only get qr codes for a 12 year via the nhs.uk website and should be able to access it in their own name, they have to be 13 to have the NHS app.
ski holidays
@andmelffion, thank you
snow report
my 15 year old set her app up in around 5mins this morning, then another 5mins to add the tousanticovid app, with all the singing and dancing balloons.

though it is a moot point as i pulled the plug on the trip a couple of weeks ago for various reasons, but mainly the uncertainty of daily testing requirements in resort, as the pharmacy cancelled all the online appointments i made for her.

we are going to paris for easter, so at least the tous-covid pass will be good for then!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy