Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski areas near Chiesa in Valmalenco

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI, we maybe headed here for end of march, we will ski it for a couple of days, but we would probably ski somewhere else nearby for a couple of days. We would be flying into Milan (airport to NW). Looking at a map, the nearby reports are all pretty small.

I think for this trip, we would like somewhere with snow, long cruisy blues and reds and some nice restaurants for lunch, goodviews, minimal queues.

Does anyone have anywhere they would recommend for either a day trip or a one/two nighter?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi I've skied Chiesa a couple of times it's a small resort and the townsfolk are ultra friendly, but a couple of days would be more than enough depending on ability, (we've used it as a mixed ability family trips and it's perfect for that as it's in and out of a bowl.

We are heading to Madesimo at half term (praying for snow) which is similar in size but a 'cut above' IMO and a couple of hours away west and there's also Aprica and Santa Caterina.

Never been but I'm sure some advice will be forthcoming on here, but still in Lombardy I've always fancied Bormio and Livigno.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy