Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Eurotunnel are emailing customers to advise they are adding a final extension to the end of December.

Quote:
We know there have been some restrictions on travel since we last extended your Frequent Traveller tickets.

While those restrictions have been out of our hands, we understand how frustrating it must have been to try and make travel plans. To try and make up for some of this, we’d like to offer you one final extension.

We’re delighted to let you know that your tickets are now valid until 31st December 2022. We won’t be able to extend them beyond this date, but we hope this final extension gives you added flexibility and freedom to plan something memorable this year.

You don’t need to do anything – you should see the change in your account over the next few days. Thank you for your continued support and we can’t wait to welcome you back onto Le Shuttle.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh! What a disappointment.
I was hoping this might be an announcement to say they are starting Frequent Traveller again.
But, not yet Crying or Very sad
I wonder if ever . . .
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I used the frequent traveller tickets and their extension period seems generous and gives holders lots of time to use the remaining tickets

Dec 22 is a good extension based given the original purchase was to be used within 12 months

I'm making it a point to use the businesses that made life easy when Covid hit and didnt mess customers around to get extensions, refunds, changes etc and Eurotunnel is one of those

We had 2 season passes for Paradiski for 19/20 season and they came forward to refund the days we could not use due to the first lockdowns. When we bought them again for this season and they started to process my full refund again when the french locked the borders to people from the UK. Happily thats all been sorted out and I'm using the passes as much as I can
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Jonpim, i think never
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I lost my final Frequent Traveller ticket, as they wouldn't let me use it to travel home on the day of French lockdown and I had to buy a Flexiplus ticket to get home on an almost empty train in an almost empty terminal. By the time the rules were changed to allow extensions, mine had expired already. However, they were very good with my other booking for summer 2020 I had made with Tesco Clubcard which was switched to a voucher at the end of the 12 months which I had another 12 months to use. I'd already rolled forward the bookings three times but they were really helpful each time. TIP, use live chat instead of phoning if you can't amend your booking online.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I think it will be reintroduced. In normal times getting cash up front and knowing that many passengers are effectively committed to using the service and passing through the terminals (i.e. spending) is a good thing. During COVID, however, Frequent ticket holders were the majority travelling which meant little to no passenger revenue to help keep the operations going whilst there was no opportunity to spend in terminal as things were closed. Now they need to clear the books before launching it again.

I sure hope they do and I agree with ipken. During all of this they have been helpful, accurate and consistent. When the *!%@ hit the fan you could always get through.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Hells Bells, you are lucky with the Tesco clubcard booking, I made a booking last year (May) for travel in January of this year...which I couldn't make due to Covid. Phoned Eurotunnel who stated that they would give me an extension but only until May this year (so 1 year from when I booked it). They would not budge in extending it any further, looks like I will just lose my booking as cannot get time off before May to travel.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Simon94, contact them closer to the time of expiry , although there were still some travel restrictions were still in place when they agreed to extend mine last Spring. Others on here were also able to do this.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We have managed to extend our Tesco ticket twice (2 years) so now in place for EOSB
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy