Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

COVID PASS 12 yr old 1 vaccination & had COVID

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HELP please,

I have 7 days left to cancel the holiday if I need to but my Daughter has had her 1st jab, however, has just recovered from COVID so cannot get a vaccination for 12 weeks, they wont give her a COVID pass?
France states that you need the Q code to scan and that 1 vaccine and proof of recovery is fine but how do I get a QR code for her or what can I do?
Any advice appreciated?

Thanks
Lucy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are lots and lots of threads on this point, might be worth having a look at some of them. In summary, it seems that for now the UK does not produce a QR code that provides the necessary proof of recovery. Some people have managed to persuade pharmacies in France to produce a pass on the basis of letters from GP/download from NHS website showing a positive PCR test, although this is patchy at best. There is a suggestion that a digital solution will be available from 3rd Feb, but until that actualy goes live it will be hard to tell if it does indeed produce the required QR code.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is to be an announcement today I believe about this. The press are reporting that the NHS app will be available to 12-16 year olds for half term with that all important digital QR code. The reports say it will be able to be used for proof of recovery and 1st vaccinations too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as we are in the same boat as you!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
From the guardian site

He added that under-18s will continue to be treated as eligible, fully vaccinated passengers, meaning they won’t face any tests at the UK border. From 3 February, 12-15 year olds in England will also be able to prove vaccination status on the NHS pass for international outbound travel.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
From gov statement….

Children aged 12-15 in England will be able to prove their vaccination status or proof of prior infection via a digital NHS COVID Pass from 3 February for outbound travel, making it easier for children and families to travel to countries which require proof of vaccination or prior infection to gain entry, avoid isolation, or access venues or services.

It will also enable families to plan holidays for February half term with greater confidence, as parents can be reassured they will quickly be able to evidence their child’s vaccination status or proof of prior infection for outbound travel and meet the requirements of different countries more easily.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thank you all, I am sure there are so many in this boat at the moment. I have FREE cancellation up until 11pm on Feb 3rd so hoping it will all align.
We are so desperate as I am sure you guys are, for a family ski holiday of fun Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy