Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zell am see Solo boarder looking for others 5/3

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey there

Ive booked a week in Zell am see 5/3 to 12/3 but the person coming with me has now dropped out. As such Im there alone which isnt ideal. If anyone is also there and fancies hitting the hill with an extra in tow Id appreciate it. I dont mind what level either as mostly about company but for the record I guess Im advanced level and welcome skiers too Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FYI Im now meeting a group of 6 skiers and boarders however only know 1. If anyone else in area shout
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@DarrenBee, Hello Darren , I might be interested in this, I am solo snowborder from Croatia. Do you have some more details about accomodation.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi so I arrived later than planned but am in Zell now and still keen to meet anyone to ski or board with. I have to work a little tomorrow and Tues so time limited on mountain but from weds free. Giovani I'll message you later but still keen to meet up as riding alone not ideal
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@DarrenBee, there is an active GB ski club group on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/SCGBZellamsee
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy