Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Empty pistes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're soon off to Cortina so I've been looking at the webcams. The snow looks good and the sun is out but there seem to be very few skiers. Yes, it's not the weekend but it seems strange. Are there restrictions on passes issued or hotel occupancy or something else? I'm not complaining of course. Smile
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am more concerned with the lack of recent or forecast snow.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's cold enough there for snow making. We've often skied the Sella Ronda when there big brown patches off the pistes but plenty of snow on the pistes. Unless Cortina doesn't have much in the way of snow making?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm supposed to be going on an off-piste holiday with guide (in Arabba, but I expect we will visit Cortina at some point and/or Cinque Torre).
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowball wrote:

Same across the alps. Worried about my late march trip.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mr.Egg wrote:
snowball wrote:

That's in a very long time! Back in December the unusual amount of snow we had been graced with (amazing season start) fully melted in less than two weeks. Worry about it all mid Feb!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mr.Egg wrote:
snowball wrote:

Not in a lot of Austrian resorts. It’s hooning down at the moment….not that is was at all bad before!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy