Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Antigen test via video

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All
Has anyone used the video method of Antigen testing successfully ?
Flying into geneva week on Sunday , dont want to get turned back
Any help would be appreciated
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You don't even need the video bit. The antigen tests where you upload a photo of the test cartridge with your passport and then they send you a certificate are fine.

Even better, it doesn't look like you'll need an antigen test at all to fly to Geneva next week:

https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/das-bag/aktuell/medienmitteilungen.msg-id-86839.html

Of course, if you're transiting to France you may still need the test.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Very good experience with Wren. Very friendly, very clear about the process and certificate emailed before the end of the call.
The real bonus is that you put swab sick horizontally into the actual nostrils (I think) which is so much more pleasant than scraping the inside of your scull!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Very good experience with Wren. Very friendly, very clear about the process and certificate emailed before the end of the call.
The real bonus is that you put swab sick horizontally into the actual nostrils (I think) which is so much more pleasant than scraping the inside of your scull!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ordered LFT antigen tests from Excalibur @ £12.95ea and they arrived in two days. Just done the nose test, uploaded pic and received QR code instantly. Already to fly into Geneva tomorrow and on to France. Also have the ref code for the 2 day test after return to UK.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for all that .
Hamlet , would you let us know how you get on ?
Where you headed ?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sugarmoma666 wrote:
You don't even need the video bit. The antigen tests where you upload a photo of the test cartridge with your passport and then they send you a certificate are fine.

Even better, it doesn't look like you'll need an antigen test at all to fly to Geneva next week:

https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/das-bag/aktuell/medienmitteilungen.msg-id-86839.html

Of course, if you're transiting to France you may still need the test.

That's good info, thanks.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Markaly. We’re now in Belle Plagne having flown from Bristol via Geneva with no problems.
Bristol TUI check-in wanted to see NHS COVID Pass.
Geneva passport control wanted Swiss Entry Form QR code. Some people were asked for NHS COVID Pass.
Transfer coach didn’t stop at French border.
So we have not had to show French statement of honour form, or evidence of the LFT we took 24 hours before leaving. If we had flown into France I’m sure that would have been different.

Bars and restaurants are all wanting NHS QR code or the French TousAntiCovid QR code. We’ll see tomorrow what’s requested on chair lifts.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hamlet . Really appreciate that , PM me a mobile number and ill gladly paypal you a drink .
Have a Great trip
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Markaly. Thanks, that’s kind but no need. COVID pass checked at two lifts yesterday and at bars. Fabulous first day. Where are you going on Sun?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Also used Excalibur. LFT before flight worked brilliantly for all of us - tested six hours before flight, result scanned in the app and instant QR code on the app and via email.

We didn't test the day before because of wanting a bit of buffer in case of flight delays.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I ve just returned from Laax, used Excalibur LFT for ‘fit to fly’ test with BA and had no issues with uploading the QR code to the VeriFLY app, however I’m a little confused with the day2 test I’ve just done. I put the Excalibur reference into the passenger locator form pre flight and have now done the test - however I don’t know how to marry up the negative test to the locator form or if it does it automatically.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hamlet
Les coches for the 3/4 th time
Think the combination of les arcs and la plagne has a bit of everything
Just be good to get back out there !!!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy