Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria via Germany

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I’m spamming a bit this week!

Travelling to Austria from uk, landing in Munich. All travelling are 3x vaxed.

My reading of the rules is that:

We don’t need the German plf as we transit within 24 hours.

We don’t need the Austrian plf as we are triple vaxed

Anyone done a similar journey recently and can confirm that is the case?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
you don't need owt pal. I'm going out to Mayrhofen next Friday via munchen. 3 jabs gets you there
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mother hucker wrote:
you don't need owt pal. I'm going out to Mayrhofen next Friday via munchen. 3 jabs gets you there

Nice one!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My experience is we did need German PLF, Lufthansa required it to check in on line, used airport address, also asked to see at Munich airport and were asked to show proof we were Transiting, we showed Proof of Car hire.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@j4meseaton, as @2waterford, said the airlines pretty much insist you fill in the German form see https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de/#/, very easy to fill in though uploading your vaccination certificate happens after you complete the form.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
munich_irish wrote:
@j4meseaton, as @2waterford, said the airlines pretty much insist you fill in the German form see https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de/#/, very easy to fill in though uploading your vaccination certificate happens after you complete the form.

Thanks. I’d seen that somewhere so will do it to be safe.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ok so flight to munich and transfer has got much easier, but anyone know what the rules etc are if you drive to austria via rotterdam i.e transit holland/germany en route. It looks like austria has relaxed from 48 hr to 72 hr pcr is this the case it will open the way and can you overnight in germany or is that still a no do. .Family members drove to switzon same route and have returned via france last week no problem .
help would be appreciated as the more I read check up the more confused I am
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
2 weeks ago we ferry from Harwich to hook of Holland and then drove via Germany, Austria to Italy. Took pcr before leaving Harwich as extra cautious (but not needed, lft would have been fine). Quarantine exemption form to transit Holland in under 12 hrs. Stayed overnight in Germany, asked for vaccine pass on check in and in restaurant. Completed German form as staying over.
No stops or checks anywhere for borders after entry to Holland
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy