Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommendation for children's ski helmet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having spent a number of years with the children wearing their rock climbing helmets as ski helmets, I think it's fair to say I need to step up and buy them some proper ski helmets.

Any recommendations? They are 12 and 14 (although the 14 year old has a head size the same as me, his mum - I have a small head mind!). Looking to balance safety and wallet.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have had several good kids helmets made by AWE, c.£20 on Amazon. Kids seem to like them & they do the job as least as well as one from a rental shop that's been smashed around for several years.
14yo has outgrown his and now he's so much bigger/stronger thought I'd better get a "proper" one so got a Smith one from Sportpursuit for £39.99.
HTH.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Risky or a pain to buy on-line when it doesn’t fit and you need to send them back. Take the kids along to the shop, with their goggles, to ensure everything fits together. If cost is an issue then get down to Decathlon, they are reasonably priced and helmets all have to meet minimum safety standards so paying more for a brand doesnt always make sense.

If I was getting the next helmet for our kid, I would go to Decathlon and get one with a visor then thats the goggles taken care of and they can’t get lost.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks - will be near a Decathlon at the end of Jan!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy