Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help needed for a solo skier around March!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

It's been a few years since I last went away and I'm desperate to get on the slopes after having a bit of a rubbish time in my life.

Can anyone suggest a trip for a solo skier around March time?

Thank you so much in advance. Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
UCPA are brilliant for solo skiiers. Call Action Outdoors and they will tell you how many other solos are going, and usually you share a room with them.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Myself and one other are going to Bulgaria I march flying out on the 5th coming back on the 13th flying from London
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I deleted my previous reply as I've changed my trip (due to issues with the transfer) - I'm now going to La Plagne 12-19 March doing a UCPA yoga and skiing course if that suits you?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I very much enjoy skiing solo. Travelling solo too, there's a lot of freedom to it. One of the best trips I experienced was ten days solo skiing in the Dolomites in early March 2014. Weather and pistes were great, not too busy. I stayed in nice but cheap accomodation at the foot of the Sasslong. Up every morning, first lift at half 8, skied all day every day. Stopping only for quick beers and some lunch. Couple of apres beers, shower, few emails dinner, few beers, sleep and repeat. A long journey to Val Gardena but a doddle on public transport from Innsbruck, Verona or Venice.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey. I was like this a few years ago. I booked spontaneous flights to San Francisco and drove to Tahoe. Best week I’ve had skiing. And really cheap price for everything you. Check it out
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Check out my earlier post 'Anyone up for....' I'm trying to assemble 3 like-minded folk for a driving trip. I now have a likely second person and probable dates for early or mid March.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Interested.
Fancy Dolomites? Or anywhere with lots of snow
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm interested in the Dolomites (et al) for a week in March. I'm a good skier.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Flexible however my guess is early march more or better snow... I know Alleghe & Arraba part of dolomite - Alleghe is nicer in my opinion. Await dates.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy