Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

French Actor Gaspard Ulliel dies after skiing accident in the Alps

Poster: A snowHead
Another accident Sad

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/i99SCd
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sad
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sad.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
RIP.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/s7rbnh/french_actor_gaspar_ulliel_hannibal_rising_dies/ Actor

Gaspard Ulliel Dies After Skiing Accident in the French region of Savoie

The actor had suffered a major head injury in a collision with another skier. He died at the Grenoble Alpes University Hospital.

Actor Gaspard Ulliel died at the Grenoble Alpes University Hospital (Isère region, France), where he had been transported after a ski fall occurred Tuesday at 4 pm in the Savoyard resort of La Rosière, his agent announced to AFP.

The 37-year-old actor was found unconscious at the ski area with a significant head injury. The rescue team of the CRS Alpes (national police) intervened. He was taken care of for 1 hour and 15 minutes on the spot until he was evacuated to the hospital, according to radio sation France Bleu Pays de Savoie.

Open investigation
According to the first elements of the investigation opened by the public prosecutor's office of Albertville, Gaspard Ulliel was on a blue slope when he collided with another skier at a crossing with another blue slope. According to the director of the tourist office to France Bleu Pays de Savoie, the actor then fell. The other skier was not hospitalized.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Very sad news RIP Sad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Devastating Sad
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Lots of reports saying he wasn't wearing a helmet.... Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I remember this is 2009.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2009/mar/19/natasha-richardson-dies-skiing-accident
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
shellieellie wrote:

You may have opened up a can of worms there............
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I posted about this in the flaine thread as it was another collision.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
shellieellie wrote:

Was the guy who he collided with wearing a helmet?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Some reports he was there with his family for his son’s birthday celebration. Terrible news and a cruel reminder for his son in the years to come
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Horrible news - I am wondering what intersection in La Rosiere it happened at
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Yellow Snow, apparently the accident took place at the junction of tetras and gelinotte ... very sad.
snow report
snowymum wrote:
@Yellow Snow, apparently the accident took place at the junction of tetras and gelinotte ... very sad.
That is a strange spot, where Gelinotte goes off to he left. I know that during the old layout of the domain, Choucas used to cross several pistes and that was dangerous, but no such danger at this spot
latest report
Buried today. All the lifts were stopped in la Rosiere at 15h58 this afternoon.

I do wonder if the delay in transferring Ulliel to hospital was significant.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy