Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Travelling (to Italy via Austria) on a Covid Recovery QR Code

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My wife and I are flying into Innsbruck next month to transfer to Italy. We both now have 4 QR codes on our NHS Covid Status App. These are 1st vaccine, 2nd vaccine, booster vaccine & covid recovery (immunity to covid). The covid recovery code is valid until 21/06/22.

I have done a bit of reading and, I think, this means that we are exempt from any tests for now (fit to fly, day 2, etc.) Can anyone confirm whether my take on this is correct? Do we just have to turn up at the airport with our covid recovery QR code?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My understanding is that as the UK is treated as a variant country, you can enter with proof of recovery and no fit to fly PCR test but would need to go into quarantine in Austria which effectively rules out onward travel. If you take a fit to fly PCR test within 48 hours of entry and its negative then you are ok.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My understanding is the same as I'm doing the same trip on the 29th but using a cheaper lateral flow within 24hrs of departure.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@dode, Crystal ski have some good info on transiting to Italy from Austria

https://www.crystalski.co.uk/travel-with-confidence/entry-requirements/ :: scroll down to the PDF and have a read

Note - Austria is changing its regulations from the 24th
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This site is very clear: Austria Entry Regs

You can enter if you are boosted.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Note - Austria is changing its regulations from the 24th

yep, after that there will no longer be a list of variant countries.

From @greengriff, link:
If you have recently recovered, your PCR test might still turn positive. Therefore, if you have recovered within the past 90 days, you can use a medical certificate (including the date of recovery) as a substitute for the PCR test. Please fill out this form in English if this applies to you.

Looking at the form, it seems that you need a doctors signature and stamp, rendering the 4th QR code a bit pointless (if it can't be used as a substitute for the form)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@dode, Austria has announced that from next Monday you will only need 2 shots and either a 3rd shot OR a PCR (72 hour). If you have these any "recovery" is irrelevant. No idea what the Italian situation is.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@munich_irish, that's good to know, cheers.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy