Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Revolut Visa in Canada?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Do ATM machines work OK for Revolut Visa Cards
in British Columbia or Alberta?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't see why not? But who uses cash these days anyway?

For some reason gas station pumps don't seem to at least in US and Europe IME (something to do with it technically being a prepay card like a giftcard) but you can always prepay fuel inside.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi @Dave of the Marmottes,
Just sometimes you need need a bit of cash ... I know its sooo unusual now, infact I can't remember the last time I used cash...
Its all been "Tappi Tappi Tappi!" ... even the Big Issue seller. (Thinking about it that was the last time ...
Oh and I had a hair cut!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My daughter spend half a year on exchange in Vancouver, Revolut was the best solution there and also for me when top-ups were needed
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Dave of the Marmottes,
My Canadian credit card didnt really work properly at US gas stations either - still have to prepay. Guess we can't be trusted wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dunno, but the [Transfer]Wise ones do work fine and their Candian and US bank accounts also work like you'd expect local accounts to work.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy