Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Decathlon replacement boot liner

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - after a bit of advice

So I have some quite old but perfectly good Salomon boots, but the last couple of trips they've felt a bit sloppy and you end up chasing better support with two pairs of socks but then I seem to be constantly chasing a good fit tightening/loosening the buckles, presumably as the socks compress during the day.

Would I benefit with new liners and if so are these budget ones any good - has anyone used them?
[/url]]
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The link doesn't work but do you mean the decathlon wrap thermoformable liners that are copies of those made by Intuition? About £60?
I haven't used them so can't vouch for quality. My hunch is that they would be a real improvement. If you don't get on with them then you could probably flog them for £30 on ebay. I'd be tempted to take a punt unless you feel like investing in new boots.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Should have said - I have used Intuition replacement liners and had some success in taking up room in boots that were a bit big but think the ones that I have are thicker than the decathlon ones. 3x the price though!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
How many days on your old liners? Anything near 100 and its definitely worth a punt on replacements. Decathlon look a good value punt. There's also somewhere on eBay that does Scarpa liners from some military surplus but the sizing is weird on those.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ok thanks that confirms my thinking I'll give them a go as yes they've definitely had 100 days on them Cool
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Decathlon liners Fitted and thermo formed and they seem good (in my kitchen anyway Eh oh! )
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy