Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EU digital passenger locator form

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are soon to go to Cortina for a week so I am looking at this form, ready to submit it within 48 hours of travel. My problem is that we fly into Innsbruck and will enter Italy by coach. So we enter Italy at a point that I don't know at a time that I don't know. Have any of you found the correct way to fill the form and, even better, had it work? Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We might have the same issue in March (Innsbruck to Alta Badia) and I was going to put in an estimate based on Google Maps driving time to the Brenner Pass plus an hour or so for baggage reclaim/Covid checks/immigration and general faff at the airport.
This calculation will also inform our decision about the timing of our pre-departure Covid test.

I mean you can't be exactly sure if your plane will land on schedule anyway, can you?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Moondog, I filled one in today for my trip to Italy on the 22nd. They emailed me a QR code to allow passage so hopefully there will be no issues. I had to make up seat numbers for the flight as I have no idea where I will be sitting.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Moondog, as far as I understand, the EU PLF can be done anytime you have he info. I've done mine already for next week.

It is the UK one that has to be submitted 48hrs before but it can be partially filled in beforehand.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
So Grandma Sunshine, are you flying into Italy? I wouldn't be puzzled if we were.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Moondog, @Grandma Sunshine, and me are flying into Italy for the Snowheads event next week.

Enjoy Cortina. I've been a few times and really like it
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There is no such thing as an EU locator form. There is an Austrian, German, Italian etc form. If you are flying into Innsbruck you would, in theory, need an Austrian form (though my understanding is that it is not required if you fulfil the 3 jabs + PCR requirement but might be wrong, far too complicated to keep up there is a huge thread discussing all this). There are no checks going over the Brenner into Italy so you only need to make sure you fulfil the requirements for the Italian "Green Pass" so you can check into your hotel, get a ski pass or a beer. If you fill in an Italian form there will be no one to show it to. If you are flying into Italy you will need an Italian form. Dont forget you will need photo id to go with your "Green Pass" when you are in Italy itself.

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Fri 14-01-22 17:06; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Moondog, Well from Innsbruck I feel the entry point would be the Brenner Pass ; I would just guess the time of entry, I can't see the Italians being too fussed (every time I have crossed the Brenner it was just straight through)

I filled mine in last week and have been back twice to make amendments !

======
pinched this from the Crystal ski website

"If you’re travelling to Italy via Innsbruck (Austria)

Transportation type: Select ‘Ground’ because you’ll travel into Italy on a coach.

Ground transportation type: Select ‘Bus’.
Bus company: Enter ‘TUI’.
Bus/plate number: This is optional, so we recommend leaving this blank.
Boarding country/place: Enter ‘Austria’.
Station of boarding/city: Enter ‘Innsbruck’.
Date/time of departure: Enter your flight arrival time. This will be on your booking confirmation.
Seat number: This is optional, so we recommend leaving this blank.
Seat type: This is optional, so we recommend leaving this blank.
Point of entry (PoE) of destination country: Enter ‘Brennero (Brenner pass)’
Date/time of arrival: It’ll be approximately 2 hours after your flight arrival time when you reach the Brenner pass. For example, if your flight lands in Innsbruck at 9:30am, please enter 11:30am.
Intermediate stations: This section isn’t relevant to your journey, so please ignore."
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks albob. I couldn't find such clear advice on the Inghams site.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
munich_irish wrote:
There is no such thing as an EU locator form.

Errr....https://app.euplf.eu/#/ "EU Digital Passenger Locator Form"
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Red Leon wrote:
munich_irish wrote:
There is no such thing as an EU locator form.

Errr....https://app.euplf.eu/#/ "EU Digital Passenger Locator Form"

Beat me to it.
Currently four countries required it, France, Italy, Malta and Slovenia.

So, flying to Innsbruck then overland to Italy you only need to fill in the form for Italy as your destination.
My information is that coaches and transfer buses are not being stopped on the Brenner, but they could be so best do the form.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Grandma Sunshine, The seat number is an optional entry but I know mine so entered it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy