Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Latest must have ski-tour accessory

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Worked really well, especially with me in front on the steeper sections and him pulling the OH, though as you'll see kick-turns were interesting, after three or four he responded well to commands.

And twas the best sortie of the season, though was a bit of a gamble that paid off, and no-one around, as maybe they were not willing to take a bet on the snow-pack, but my nose did me proud Laughing

http://youtube.com/v/RRf-xv5tHGY
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sensible dog letting you break trail on the up!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Excellent, looks like you found some good snow.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Turn of @KenX, and Suki today Cool

http://youtube.com/v/QO0kT9gU60I
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Presumably this thread is about the Latest accessory rather than the Last.......
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fixed it for him Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ta @KenX,
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy