Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

France via Geneva since 18th December?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Swiss/French border is pretty lax and I note the bus companies are still offering services from Geneva to the French alps.

Could be a high-risk strategy, but wondered if anyone had made the journey since France imposed the new rules?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mmmm I’m wondering the same but using train from GVA to Chambery
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Many times in the last few weeks have I considered taking the risk to get out to my place and I am reliably told it was very possible and easy BUT the one thing holding me back was if caught not being chucked out but the thought that I could be banned for many years to come .
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Rob Mackley, and also I wouldn’t want to be explaining to my employer about my little episode of dishonesty. . . . A record like that might be a dismissal or make completing job applications especially in regulated / professional services businesses.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy