Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Birthday Bash Room Available - 25% discount SOLD

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Birthday Bash room available. I'm in a twin girl share at the Portavescovo but potentially Admin could shuffle things to make it work for a chap (we would have to check with him).

Work has got in the way so I hope someone will want the place

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 10-01-22 15:57; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
HERE'S THE DEAL:

1 have 1 place in a twin girl share at the Portavescovo. The price is £676 if you book now. I have discussed options with Admin and how changing rooms might work I am offering a 25% discount:

Girl - Twin share £500 (usual price £676)
Girl - Flexible £460 (usual price £616)
Girl or boy- Triple share £475 (usual price £632)
Girl of boy - Quad share £450 (usual price £599)

If a boy is interested in the Twin share I can ask admin, it "might" be possible at £500

Please PM me, thanks

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 7-01-22 11:53; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What do you get?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bezthespaniard wrote:
What do you get?

Bed, breakfast & dinner in the Portavescovo….
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@bezthespaniard,

Accom, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x dinners. The 7th dinner will be the Birthday party on the mountain

Info on is on page of the Birthday Bash https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=154882#4898598

The Portavescovo, which is virtually slope-side, provides restaurant, bar, ski room, spa facilities (and Cake!) for the whole group so no-one needs to be clomping around in ski boots, carrying skis to and fro and we all eat dinner together in the Portavescovo. En suite
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@bezthespaniard, it's a really good hotel.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
achilles wrote:
@bezthespaniard, it's a really good hotel.

The food is bl@@dy amazing!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@AL9000, indeed...

...can someone please buy my place ????
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
And what are the costs for passes and equipment in resort if anyone knows please.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@bezthespaniard, sorry I don't know as I've never been. Maybe ask on the main thread?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
PLACE NOW GONE
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy