Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

recommend a restaurant in Kitz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So with everything crossed (fingers / toes / legs etc) my wife and I will hopefully be in Kirchberg next week, we have been before so we know the village well enough, this time we will be going self catering so eating in most nights. We quite fancy having a nice night out in Kitzbuhel for a change of scene ....jump on the train and go round for a few beers / wine and nice dinner.

Anyone got any recommendations for a nice venue (not super expensive but not bargain basement either Very Happy )

We both eat pretty much anything but staying away from the "traditional" Austrian style as we will probably be enjoying that on the hill during the day.

Also happy to accept recommendations for on hill dining aswell.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There’s a nice place on a corner in the middle of kitz that we visited a couple of times in the summer of 2019. I assume it’s still there and opens in winter. I think (from a quick google search) it was the Centro cafe bar.

On the hill we ate at the Seidlalm a couple of times. Great beer.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@enduroaid, it was some years ago ago since I've been to Kitzbuhel, but I've eaten at the Restaurant Zinnkrug and the nearby S'KITZ restaurant, both on Bichlstrasse. I found them both to have a good range of dishes on their menus, and reasonably priced.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy