Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra vacinne certificate

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone confirm the requirements for the vacinne certificate for Andorra - presumably it doesn't expire on 15/1 if you haven't been able to get a booster like France?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sad https://visitandorra.com/en/covid-19-in-andorra/faq-if-you-are-coming-to-ski-or-spend-the-day-at-one-of-our-ski-resorts/

Quote:
The COVID certificate is mandatory to access the Andorran ski resorts. The access control applies to all the ski areas: to practice any ski activities including ski mountaineering, snowshoeing and others as well as to access the ski lifts, restaurants and enclosed spaces.

Immunity from the age of 16 must be certified by one of the following options:
- Certificate of vaccination: with the second dose administered more than 14 days prior or having passed the disease more than 6 months prior and having received one dose of the vaccine more than 14 days ago.
-Certificate of recovery having had the COVID-19 in the last 6 months.
-Negative diagnostic test certificate which must be a PCR or TMA done in the last 72 hours or a rapid negative antigen test done in the last 12 hours

I was asked for my pass the first time i used the lift but not since and my wife and son have never been asked. To enter mountain restaurants you need to show a pass, but you will be fine without a booster according to the site. My son hasn't had a booster and has had no issues
There was no check at the border of my pass at the border but I came in via bus so private car might be different
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, just a valid covid passport is fine here. We get asked for it to go into bars/restaurants, but I’ve only been asked for it once during a random check at a lift. My OH got asked to show her’s when we bought a day pass to ski at Vallnord, but she didn’t get asked for it when she collected her season pass for Grandvalira. Checks are pretty much hit and miss I think!

My friend has an Andorran covid passport. She’s got worried that it’ll expire because she has it loaded onto the Tous Anti Covid app and that has told her it runs out on 15th Jan. However, when she contacted her doctor and the local vaccination organisation, they said they’re not giving boosters here to anyone under 50 at the moment. They had no idea about a 15th Jan deadline. They can’t really enforce that anyone else has to have a booster here.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@pieman666, @hammerite, Thanks for the info. We are using our Covid passes here in Spain, but they expire 15/1 as a health pass for France. So our choice is go to France and hope we can get a booster ( which we haven't managed in Spain), or go to Andorra. Haven't been since we did our CSIA ten years or so ago, so could be a good (more reliable) plan.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy