Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2-9 Jan in 3 Valleys (Les Menuires, Val Thorens, Meribel) - anyone around?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I’m in Les Menuires from 2-9 Jan if anyone is around and would like to meet up on the slopes or for a drink?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lucky you…we are stuck in U.K.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Perty wrote:

We took the plunge a few days ago, when Jet2 wouldn't give us a refund on our Geneva flights, and switched our trip from Val Thorens to Zermatt.

We are scheduled to fly back home on 22 Jan - but it's slightly complicated by the current French ban.

We landed in Geneva earlier this evening and are now on the train to Täsch, where we will spend the next 5 nights. Then we will fly back home on Saturday (assuming France doesn't open in the meantime, in which case..... wink )

If we do fly home on Saturday 8 Jan we will have to change our flight - but that's a decision for later in the week.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Perty wrote:

I know. I keep expecting the wheels to fall off my trip - but so far do good. Would be nice to have the chance to meet and ride with some other people though. I can’t be the only one out here…?!?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Bergmeister, good for you guys! We’ve been to Zermatt quite a bit over the years-almost always in late November. It’s a great place, despite the eye watering expense!
However, one of the downsides of now being alpine home owners is that ALL of our kit is there. Plus we now have a dog who needs to come with us, so driving is the only option. We are hoping that the french govt realises in the next week or so that there there is absolutely no point or logic in keeping us out..
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy